Born To Kill Index du Forum Born To Kill
Forum de l'alliance Born To Kill

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Songs The#Cramps Taugh-t Us

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Born To Kill Index du Forum -> Accueil de l'alliance born to kill -> PACTES ET ACCORDS
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
xelglyn

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 12:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Songs The#Cramps Taugh-t Us Répondre en citant

Songs The Cramps Taught Us > bit.ly/1t3nM1g

Songs The Cramps Taught Us

10cf746e54
Imagine the songs of the Cramps, dripping sleaze and spoof horror and then strip back some of the campness and modern production techniques and you'll get an idea of the raw sound of most of the material on these CDs. LATEST FEATURES Remembering the Radio Trent Rock Show LATEST NEWS Wedding Present headline Refugee Rock benefit Blitzen Trappen visualise sound of new album Extended Katsenjamming Yuck Spit Out New Album Update, Share First Track Need Replacements For Your Old Vinyl? Alt-Rock Pioneers' Reissues Coming Soon Music & Booze At Old Spitafields Independent Music Market This Saturday Micachu and The Shapes New Album Could Be Good. .. All Versions Edit Release Sell This Item Various ‎– Songs The Cramps Taught Us Volume 1 Label: Cato Records ‎– CATO-LP001 Format: Vinyl, LP, Compilation Country: Europe Released: Genre: Rock Style: Rock & Roll, Garage Rock, Rockabilly Tracklist A1 –Jack Scott The Way I Walk A2 –Roy Orbison Domino A3 –The Trashmen Surfin' Bird A4 –Rick Nelson* Lonesome Town A5 –Jimmy Stewart Rock On The Moon A6 –The Sonics Strychnine A7 –Johnny Burnette Trio* Tear It Up A8 –The Huntsmen Fever B1 –The Phantom (3) Love Me B2 –Charlie Feathers I Can't Hardly Stand It B3 –Randy Alvey & The Green Fuzz* Green Fuzz B4 –Ronnie Cook & The Gaylads (2) Goo Goo Muck B5 –Elroy Dietzel* Rockin' Bones B6 –The Groupies Primitive B7 –The Novas The Crusher B8 –Kip Tyler & The Flips Jungle Hop Notes Barcode: 5 031841 215013 Other Versions (1 of 1) View All Cat# Artist Title (Format) Label Cat# Country Year STCTU-001 Various Songs The Cramps Taught Us - Volume One ‎(CD, Comp, Unofficial) Not On Label (Songs The Cramps Taught Us Series) STCTU-001 Unknown Sell This Version Recommendations Songs The Cramps Taught Us Volume 2 Various 0 0 0 Songs The Cramps Taught Us Volume 3 Various 0 0 0 Songs The Cramps Taught Us Volume 4 Various 0 0 0 Boom The Sonics 0 0 0 Songs The Cramps Taught Us Volume 5 Various 0 0 0 Reviews Add Review [r1596963] Release Edit Release All Versions of this Release Review Changes Add to Collection Add to Wantlist Remove from Wantlist Marketplace 0 12 For Sale from 9.00 Buy Vinyl Sell Vinyl Share Statistics Have: 191 Want: 94 Avg Rating: 4.56 / 5 Ratings: 25 Last Sold: 05 Apr 16 Lowest: 13.50 Median: 16.93 Highest: 16.95 Videos (15) Edit Lists Add to List Hard Listening by pablodiscobar Comix by Plastic-Man Contributors AbsoluteBodyControl, MOONHOGS, loukash, runnerrecords, mcmoo007, DiscogsUpdateBot, Loanesloan . Explore Marketplace Community Groups Forum Blog Friends Guidelines Register Log In Please enable Javascript to take full advantage of our site features. Feli* 13 –Captain Beefheart Hard Working ManOrchestrated By – Jack NitzschePerformer – Don Van Vliet, Jesse Ed Davis, Jim Keltner, Milt Holland, Ry Cooder, Stan Sileste*, Tim Drummond 14 –J.J. Jackson* & The Jackaels* Oo-Ma-LiddiWritten-By – H. HOME REVIEWS albums singles/downloads gigs demos NEWS INTERVIEWS FREE MP3s STREAMED MUSIC MUSIC VIDEOS FORUM LINKS ABOUT US CONTACT US SEARCH - RSS Feed SoundsXP Presents Next show: BAD FRIDAY! Misty's Big Adventure Steven James Adams Bosco Rogers Platypus No Cars Throws The Graphites The Horses of Instruction The Windmill, Brixton Friday 25th March, 3pm till late Tickets On Our iPod . They'd tracked down these amazing old records, reworked some of them, merged others and stamped them boldly as their own.

Latest Forum Posts . Songs the Cramps Taught Us Volume 2 Vol 2: Hasil Adkins-She Said Buddy Love-Heartbreak Hotel Dean Carter-Jailhouse Rock Fender Four-Margaya Johnny Burnett-Tear It Up Lightnin Slim-I'ts Mighty Crazy Glen Glenn-Everybody's Movin Carl Perkins-Her Love Rubbed Off Slim Harpo-Strange Love Charlie Feathers-It's Just That Song Green Fuz-Green Fuz Bill Allen-Please Give Me Something Captain Beefheart-Hard Working Man J.J.Jackson & Jackaels-Oo-Ma-Liddi 3 Aces & A Joker-Booze Party Spark Plugs-Chicken Jimmy Stewart-Rock On The Moon Sonny Burgess-Red Headed Woman Kip Tyler & Flips-Jungle Hop Don & Galaxies-Sundown Roy Orbison-Domino Readymen-Shortnin Bread Novas-The Crusher Tune Rockers-Green Mosquito Jesters-Peter Gunn Count Five-Psychotic Reaction Flames-The Bird Red Crayola-Hurricane Fighter Plane Kasenatz Katz Circus-Quick Joey Small Rick Nelson-Lonesome Town Huntsmen-Fever Jim Lowe-Green Door Songs the Cramps Taught Us Volume 3 Vol 3: Nat Couty - Woodpecker Rock Macy Skipper - Bop Pills The Blues Rockers - Calling All Cows Mac Rebennack - Storm Warning Larry Phillipson - Bitter Feelings Terry Dunavan - Earthquake Boogie The Sonics - He's Waiting The Fanatics - I Will Not Be Lonely The Instrumentals - Chop Suey Rock Dell Raney - Can Your Hossie Do The Dog The Shades - Strollin' After Dark Jackie Lee Cochran - Georgia Lee Brown Lonnie Allen - You'll Never Change Me Jerry Warren - Rompin' Kai-Ray - I Want Some Of That Junior Thompson - How Come You Do Me? The Rhythm Rockers - Madness Warren Smith - Uranium Rock Kit & The Outlaws - Don't Tread On Me The Flower Children - Miniskirt Blues The Standells - Sometimes Good Guys Don't Wear White Dave Day - Blue Moon Baby Shorty Long - Devil With The Blue Dress On Ronnie Dawson - Rockin' Bones Mel Robbins - Save It Jimmy Lloyd - I Got A Rocket In My Pocket Charlie Feathers - One Hand Loose The Fendermen - Mule Skinner Blues Paul Revere & The Raiders - Hungry The Embers - I Walked All Night The Bostweeds - Faster Pussycat Kill Kill Links: http:/www.thecramps.com/ Please enable JavaScript to view the comments powered by Disqus. Stream or buy on: Release Date March 12, 2007 Genre Pop/Rock Styles Alternative Pop/Rock Alternative/Indie Rock American Underground Post-Punk Psychobilly Rockabilly Revival Submit Corrections Album Moods Campy Outrageous Sleazy Theatrical Trashy Exciting Fiery Humorous Irreverent Rambunctious Raucous Freewheeling Intense Manic Silly Fun Playful Various Artists Songs the Cramps Taught Us AllMusic Rating User Ratings (0) Your Rating Overview ↓ User Reviews ↓ Credits ↓ Releases ↓ Similar Albums ↓ Share this page facebook twitter google+ Track Listing Title/Composer Performer Time 1 Hipsville 29 B.C. Schneider* 16 –The Spark Plugs ChickenWritten-By [Uncredtited] – The Spark Plugs 17 –Jimmy Stewart Rock On The MoonWritten-By [Uncredtited] – Jimmy Stewart 18 –Sonny Burgess Red Headed WomanBass – Johnny Ray HubbardDrums – Russ Smith*Guitar – Joe Lewis (4)Piano – Kern KennedySaxophone – Punky CaldwellTrumpet – Jack NanceWritten-By [Uncredtited] – Sonny Burgess 19 –Kip Tyler & The Flips Jungle HopDrums – Sandy NelsonPiano – Larry KnechtelSaxophone – Jim Horn, Steve DouglasWritten-By [Uncredited] – Kip Tyler 20 –Don & The Galaxies Sundown (TV Set) 21 –Roy Orbison DominoWritten-By [Uncredited] – Sam Phillips (2) 22 –The Readymen Shortnin BreadArranged By [Uncredited] – The ReadymenWritten-By [Uncredited] – Traditional 23 –The Novas The CrusherWritten-By [Uncredited] – Bobby Nolan 24 –The Tune Rockers Green Mosquito (Human Fly)Written-By [Uncredited] – Art Wander, Arthur Roberts (2) 25 –The Jesters (12) Peter GunnWritten-By [Uncredited] – Henry Mancini 26 –Count Five Psychotic ReactionWritten-By – John "Sean" Byrne* 27 –The Flames (7) The Bird 28 –The Red Crayola* Hurricane Fighter PlaneWritten-By [Uncredited] – Frederick Barthelme, Mayo Thompson, Steve Cunningham 29 –Kasenatz-Katz Super Circus* Quick Joey SmallWritten-By [Uncredited] – Arthur Resnick, Joey Levine 30 –Rick Nelson* Lonesome TownWritten-By [Uncredited] – Baker Knight 31 –The Huntsmen Fever 32 –Jim Lowe (2) Green DoorWritten-By [Uncredited] – Bob Davie, Marvin Moore Notes 32 cool 50s & 60's trash rock 'n' roll classics! 77 minutes! Full-color 24 page booklet! Track 5 recorded at the Pythian Temple, NYC on May 7, 1956. Many different comps have appeared over the years that have gathered the original source of the Cramps trash genius. The Sparkles 2 Sunglasses After Dark Dwight "Whitey" Pullen 3 Fatback Link Wray 4 Shombolar Sheriff & the Ravels 5 Machine Gun The Riptides 6 Dancing Girl Bo Diddley 7 Surfin Bird The Trashmen 8 Jelly Roll Rock Walter Brown 9 Strychnine The Sonics 10 Boss The Rumblers 11 Five Years Ahead of My Time The Third Bardo 12 Bust Out The Busters 13 Love Me Phantom 14 Go Girl Go Jett Powers 15 Goo Goo Muck Ronnie Cook / The Gaylads 16 Strangeness in Me Runabouts 17 Primitive Groupies 18 Werewolf The Frantics 19 Rockin Bones Elroy Dietzel 20 Tornado Dale Hawkins 21 Whiplash The Shells 22 Trapped Love Keith Courvale 23 Sinners Freddie & the Hitchhikers 24 Can't Hardly Stand It Charlie Feathers 25 Give Me a Woman Andy Starr 26 Get Off the Road R. Lewis Band Get Off The Road 3:12 27 –Hayden Thompson Blues Blues Blues 2:19 28 –Lee Dresser & The Krazy Kats Beat Out My Love 2:05 29 –Andre Williams (2) Bacon Fat 2:59 30 –Jack Scott The Way I Walk 2:38 31 –Elvis Presley Do The Clam 3:16 Other Versions (1 of 1) View All Cat# Artist Title (Format) Label Cat# Country Year CATO-LP001 Various Songs The Cramps Taught Us Volume 1 ‎(LP, Comp) Cato Records CATO-LP001 Europe Unknown Sell This Version Recommendations Songs The Cramps Taught Us - Volume Two Various 0 0 0 Songs The Cramps Taught Us - Volume 3 Various 0 0 0 How To Make A Monster The Cramps 0 0 0 Nuggets (Original Artyfacts From The First Psychedelic Era 1965-1968) Various 0 0 0 Songs The Lord Taught Us The Cramps 0 0 0 Reviews Add Review [r1584755] Release Edit Release All Versions of this Release New Submission Add to Collection Add to Wantlist Remove from Wantlist Marketplace 0 5 For Sale from 17.00 Buy CD Sell CD Share Statistics Have: 69 Want: 26 Avg Rating: 4.5 / 5 Ratings: 12 Last Sold: 05 May 16 Lowest: 12.00 Median: 15.73 Highest: 22.29 Videos (15) Edit Lists Add to List Comix by Plastic-Man Contributors Rekel, jt, MentalYouth, Mightybioman, loukash, Laurent-Bigot, DiscogsUpdateBot, pherron . Track 22 recorded at Minneapolis' famed Kay Bank Studios in 1964. ..

gamma ray discographysimpsons seasons 1-17hunter x hunter 117arrow s03e02 ettvinsurgent divergent 1once upon a a time s02e19twistys veronica radke hardmy bloody valentineroyal crown revuelet go album

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 12:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Born To Kill Index du Forum -> Accueil de l'alliance born to kill -> PACTES ET ACCORDS Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation